Job Title: Debt Solution Manager
Location: Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
David Sklar & Associates has been providing debt relief services to Canadians seeking a fresh financial start since 1998. We are committed to providing the best services, solutions, and advice to alleviate our customer’s financial burden. Our experienced team of nonjudgmental, knowledgeable, and caring individuals all share the same goal, “We treat people how we would like to be treated”.
We are seeking experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in our growing business so we can continue to help Canadians in need.
Your Role as a Debt Solution Manager in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA):
As a Debt Solution Manager, you will work directly with clients, assessing their current financial situation and recommending solutions to help them find debt relief. The relationships we build with our clients are what distinguishes David Sklar & Associates from the competition and allow us to truly make a difference in people’s lives.
In this role, you must be willing to meet with clients outside of normal business hours. This position also requires the ability to work on Saturdays occasionally.
- Having in-person and online meetings with prospective clients to evaluate which of our services bankruptcy or consumer proposals is most appropriate for helping them with their financial situation.
- Consistent and effective communication with clients during the early stages of the engagement
- Developing new referral sources, leads, and files by executing a personal marketing strategy, participating in networking activities, etc.
- Putting together all the legal paperwork required to submit either a proposal or a bankruptcy.
- Arranging final meetings with clients to sign all necessary paperwork and address any unresolved issues
- Understanding of how to update customer information in a CRM system at every level of the sales process to track the state of the engagement.
- Maintaining a positive and supportive relationship with clients during the administration of the file.
- Attending virtual and in-person meeting with management
What we are looking for:
- A post-secondary education with a focus on sales
- Insolvency or finance experience
- Ambition and capacity to network, develop, and grow the business.
- You value teamwork, client service, and quality in detailed work
- You display strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skill
- Excellent customer-facing, communication, and presentation skills
- Follow up and follow through on client commitments on a regular basis.
- Expert knowledge of the latest collaboration tools in Microsoft Office 365, CRM application such as HubSpot, Teams and Zoom
- Excellent in multi-tasking and time management
- Willingness to complete or have completed the BIA Administrator Insolvency Course and credit counseling course.
Compensation & Benefits:
We provide competitive wages and benefits, which we continuously analyze and improve to match the changing demands of our employees, to guarantee that we attract and keep top talent.
Our benefits include:
- Vacation days based on experience and years of service
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
Our commitment to diversity:
At David Sklar & Associates, we know that our greatest strengths come from the people who make up our team. So, for us, inclusion and diversity is ingrained in who we are today because we know it’s what will get us to tomorrow.
We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world. We foster a culture that is unconditionally inclusive, and in return ask that our people contribute all their differing perspectives, ideas, and experiences for one common purpose: to advance the way people live and work.
We appreciate your interest in David Sklar & Associates. We’re currently in the process of taking applications for this position. If you are selected to continue to the interview process, we will be in contact with you shortly.