Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
David Sklar & Associates has been providing debt relief services to Canadians seeking a fresh financial start since 1998. We are committed to providing the best services, solutions, and advice to alleviate our customer’s financial burden. Our experienced team of nonjudgmental, knowledgeable, and caring individuals all share the same goal, “We treat people how we would like to be treated”.
We are seeking experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in our growing business so we can continue to help Canadians in need.
Your Role as a Customer Service Representative:
In this role, you will respond to incoming calls and web submissions from existing and potential clients and advise on how our service offerings can help improve their financial situation.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in client services and sales along with an ability to identify a client’s needs and assess how we can help.
- Answer customer calls and emails with empathy and attentiveness. Listen carefully to the customer’s needs and assess if our services will fit their requirements.
- Document calls in our CRM system.
- Make outbound calls to remind clients of their upcoming appointments, rescheduling appointments, and communicate with the client via e-mail, text, etc.
- Respond to current client’s inquiries relating to the status of their file.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent listening skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
What we are looking for:
- Insolvency and/or financial experience a must
- Ambition and capacity to network, develop, and grow the business.
- You value teamwork, client service, and quality in detailed work
- Excellent in multi-tasking and time management
We provide competitive wages and benefits, which we continuously analyze and improve to match the changing demands of our employees, to guarantee that we attract and keep top talent.
Our benefits include:
- Vacation days based on experience and years of service
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
CA$45,000/yr – CA$50,000/yr
We appreciate your interest in David Sklar & Associates. We’re currently in the process of taking applications for this position. If you are selected to continue to the interview process, we will be in contact with you shortly.